The University of Winnipeg Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) is a dynamic and innovative institution that aims to be a leader in providing relevant and high quality career-focused education in Canada. Our programs are designed to help transform lives and our lifelong learning approach provides hands-on training opportunities to expand learners' career potential. We offer more than 600 courses and seminars in our full-time and part-time programs.
PACE is currently looking for industry professionals to teach the following courses:
• Introduction to Data Communication
• Introduction to Unix
• Programming in C
• Introduction to Windows Server Administration
• Applied Windows Server Administration
• Introduction to Open Source Server Administration
• Applied Open Source Server Administration
• Internet Site Administration Fundamentals and Web Security
• Implementing Security
• Object Oriented Programming in PHP, PHP MVC
• Minimum Undergraduate Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Professional designation an asset
• Relevant industry related experience
Instructional opportunities are for individual courses (36 hours) by contract. Courses are daytime teaching (varied schedules Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm).