Flexible within the Province of Manitoba
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
Are you an engaged technology professional driven to guide technology ideas into solutions supported by a flexible workplace, solution independence, and sized right to do more than study and propose change? Come join our architecture team as we develop innovative solutions to support MASC’s digital transformation.
As a Solutions Architect reporting to the Manager, Corporate Projects and Architecture, you will be researching and designing technology solutions to address MASC business and technology challenges. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with customer focused business stakeholders and technology staff to drive change. Your focus will be building solutions on a cloud-based foundation utilizing custom development, system integration, and SaaS building blocks. This position will engage stakeholders in-person and remotely by working out of one of MASC’s 26 offices or from home within Manitoba.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to be a part of a team focused on embracing technology change, please send us your resume including a cover letter telling us how you meet the qualifications.
• Ability to continuously improve and develop knowledge and skills, while adapting quickly to changing circumstances and processes.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with experience building relationships with staff at all levels of the Corporation.
• Experience designing solution architectures and developing integration solutions for complex business applications by objectively analyzing and assessing technology solutions against business and technical requirements.
• Experience in the delivery of solutions with agile processes.
• Extensive experience over multiple IT areas such as cloud-based application development, application integration, business analysis, and IT infrastructure.
• Experience with modeling and developing conceptual, logical, and technical architectures.
• Data modeling and database design skills.
• Degree in Information Technology, or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
• Experience preparing and delivering presentations.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Excellent written communication skills including development of technical architecture documents.
• Organizational skills with experience multi-tasking to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and change oriented environment.
• Experience with organizational change management
• Experience managing projects.
• Experience creating business cases.
• Knowledge of IT network security strategies and systems
• TOGAF methodology certification or experience.
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $71,851 – $94,093 per annum. Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than January 28, 2019 to:
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation
Unit 100 - 1525 First Street S.
Brandon, MB R7A 7A1
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.