Quality Assurance Analyst
Have you met UnionWare? They are a diverse group of amazing individuals, and they would love to have you come and join them.
They believe that the best candidates are those that can learn quickly, and are compassionate and productive, regardless of their experience. In exchange, they will provide you with an environment where you are included, valued, and empowered, so you can do amazing things.
At the moment, what they need is an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst, but especially someone that takes pride in using their skills and expertise to deliver exceptional software that really makes a difference to their clients.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Providing feedback on the user experience.
- Creating, maintaining and executing manual and automated testing.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on product specifications of new features.
- Duplicating and logging issues reported by our clients and staff.
- Participating in planning and design meetings.
Have some of the things below? We’d love to talk to you:
- 2+ years of experience with client/server and web-based software.
- Experience with manual and automated testing.
- Ability to create and follow test plans based on specifications without user stories.
- Strong communication and documentation skills with attention to detail.
These are some other things you might have to offer:
- Experience with TestComplete.
- Knowledge of VB.NET/VBScript.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Practice in code-based unit tests.
What does UnionWare have to offer you?
- Personal training plans and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible work hours.
- Focus on work/life balance.
- Profit sharing.
- A modern, creative and open concept office.
- In-house gym and personal trainers.
- Team building events monthly.
- Innovative culture, including hack weeks for everyone.
- Much more.
UnionWare has three strengths: an experienced team of people with a deep understanding of unions and their needs, an integrated set of union specific software modules, and a proven approach for how to continually elevate clients’ organizations at every stage of growth. UnionWare develops intuitive software specifically for unions, allowing their customers to gain insight and deeper knowledge of their membership. They’ve been around since the early nineties and work with unions of all shapes and sizes across Canada and the United States.
How to Apply:
For more information about this career opportunity please call Janelle Robin at 204-938-4034.