Think you have what it takes to join a great team of software engineers? 1Life Workplace Safety is looking for their next team member - maybe that's you? 1Life is a smaller - but growing- successful company in Winnipeg working on developing great workplace safety software. We are company dedicated to ensuring high risk workers have a safe environment and that they make it home safe every day.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and the development of world-class Web-based safety software in an agile (Scrum) development environment. This is a role for a smart developer, with a willingness to grow in the role. Your experience with programming languages is less important than your overall software development skills.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Be responsible for contributing high quality coding that is well architected and maintainable.
- Work closely with lead developers & product management to understand feature specifications
- Create system design documentation outlining overview, diagrams, and designs specific to users, application system, and technical requirements.
- Perform coding, unit testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing of applications and scripts in collaboration with quality assurance.
- Creating appropriate unit/integration tests for the features you build and bugs you fix.
- Collaborate with support team and key customers to resolve technical issues.
As a Software Developer you have:
- You have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience writing code.
- You have experience with HTML5/CSS, AngularJS, Amazon Web Services and MySQL.
- You are adaptable and enjoy learning new technologies and embrace new development processes.
- You are a creative problem solver and enjoy creating the best solutions to complex problems using the latest technologies, methodologies and processes.
- You are motivated and can manage your own to do list.
Benefits of the organization:
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Personal & professional development
- Profit Sharing
About 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions:
Inspired by purpose, 1Life Workplace Safety Solutions is a dedicated group of Safety Professionals, Software Programmers and support team who are passionate about supporting profit driven entrepreneurs with credible occupational safety and health risks.
1Life specializes in Safety Management System evaluation, design, implementation and continuous improvement. 1Life leverages technology to create proprietary software to solve problems for our clients such as mySafetyAssistant.ca and myContractorManager.ca.
To submit your candidacy:
For more information about this career opportunity please call Billy Stewart at 204.938.4048.