Are you an ICTAM member interested in presenting at a Tech Mash Up? We know you have expertise to share! We encourage you to submit your Tech Mash Up presentation idea for consideration!
Tech Mash Ups are free to attend and happen on the third Tuesday of each month (Sept-June). We even provide a light lunch and refreshments!
Presenting at an ICTAM Tech Mash Up provides you with an unmatched opportunity to exchange information and explore innovative approaches within Manitoba’s ICT/tech industry. Depending on the topic’s popularity, we expect roughly 25 – 75 people at each event. You can challenge current thinking, highlight industry trends and new technologies, and motivate others in the pursuit of excellence. Share your experience and expertise, and make a valuable contribution to the sector.
• Boost the profile of yourself and your organization
• Share new ideas or highlight notable projects, research and practices
• Contribute to furthering cross-sectoral dialogue and building knowledge in the field
• Advance your own professional development by demonstrating that you are staying current on what’s happening in Manitoba’s burgeoning tech sector
• Receive feedback and gain new perspectives from peers to further shape your work
• Meet new people or reconnect with colleagues who share your interests from different backgrounds and organizations – and build your network
Areas of Interest
ICTAM has identified areas of interest to assist presenters in targeting the content of their sessions. These are examples only; ALL proposals topics will be accepted for consideration.
• AI/Machine Learning
• New innovation or emerging technology
• New or emerging practices for greater efficiencies, user engagement, and/or improved quality
• Marketing/ Branding
• Creative solutions to existing challenges within the information services community
• Submissions deadline is Thursday, August 17, 2017
• Your company must be a current ICTAM member
• Presentations must be original work
• Presentations must be educational in nature (sales presentations will not be accepted)
• Presentations/workshop must be approximately 60 minutes (45 minute presentation/15 minute Q&A)- the format is up to you!
I am interested in presenting! Now what?
Please send your topic proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should include a title and session summary (maximum of 300 words).
All speakers will be notified regardless of selection. ICTAM will keep all submissions on file for a period of 12 months. Speakers may also be contacted during this period to present at an alternate event.
Sponsorship opportunities are available!
Increase your exposure with a diverse audience! Sponsoring the Tech Mash Up events are a great way to get your company recognized at each event. Click here to view the sponsorship package (for as low as $250) or email email@example.com for more information.