Membership is the driving force behind ICTAM! Membership offers insight, involvement, professional development, networking, perspective and career opportunities. Here are just some of the many ways ICTAM supports the Manitoba Technology Community’s current and future needs.
Our benefits program includes the following:
- Submit a blog post in the "featured" blog section (member news) on the ICTAM homepage.
- Company profile and listing on the member directory on the ICTAM Website.
- Post jobs vacancies on the ICTAM Job Board on the website.
- Submit news and news releases, white papers and other information to the News Section of the ICTAM website.
- Access to the member’s only area of ICTAM Website which contains past presentations and general information of interest to the ICT community like industry reports and papers.
- Member discounts on all ICTAM events and activities. This discount applies to all employees of a member company or all professors, teachers, students, faculty and staff of an academic institution.
- Opportunity to present at an ICTAM Tech Mash Up (held at lunch time, the third Tuesday of each month).
- Complimentary registration to the ICTAM Annual General Meeting.
- Complimentary registration to the annual Community Dinner (1 rep per member company).
- Automatic subscription to ICTAM’s newsletter The Connector, Issued monthly.
- Participate in Issues Focused Round Tables.
- Access to all the labour market studies produced by the national sector council organization: Information and Communication Technology Council (ICTC).
- Participation in ICTAM Programming.
- Access to ICTAM's salary guide.
- Volunteer on committees and sponsor events.
- Take advantage of discounts on hotels, car rentals, office supplies and more
- Funding program opportunities
- Access to the ICTC HR Portal*
- Canadian Digital Media Network's (CDMN) Passport program and Soft Landing program**
- Discounts at Winnipeg's Park & Fly
* ICTC HR Portal ICTAM members have the opportunity take advantage of a diverse HR Portal which enables small, medium and large organizations to up-skill current employees. This tool supports growth, professional development and retention of your top talent using a variety of online tools, at no cost to members (a $10,000 value)!
Whether you employ programmers, systems managers, business analysts, or project managers, this tool will support your growth and retention of your top talent. The HR Portal was developed to support employers and managers through employee professional development and career pathing solutions.
A key feature allows employees to self-assess against clusters of occupations/competency profiles (browse through a variety of 200 ICT occupations including digital media and ehealth). From this, your employees will receive a report outlining their strengths and areas for development; resources are included to support future improvement and professional development. The “HR Portal” also provides support to develop an inclusive workforce through courses and quizzes on Workplace Culture and; furthering employees’ knowledge about the Canadian workplace.
If you would like free access to this informative portal, please email email@example.com
** Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN) benefits for ICTAM members:
- Passport program: The Passport program is open to Canadian startups and SMEs who are clients of a participating CDMN hub and can clearly define the purpose of their Passport visit. Accepted companies gain short-term use of a physical location and business amenities. Co-working space is provided free of charge and access to standard business services like telephone, internet, meeting spaces and printer/copier are offered where available.
- Soft Landing program: The CDMN Soft Landing program offers qualified, mature startups and SMEs exposure to business opportunities around the world. Companies can utilize this program to open new markets, close international sales, secure investment and connect with new partners abroad.
See all of these benefits and rates on our downloadable membership infographic!